Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oklahoma Republican Representative Kerns Homosexual Hate Speech Quote 3

She asks her listeners "whats happening?" when referencing the different areas that have mostly gay city councils. and then goes on to say "And they are winning elections" As if that is a shocking fact. I'm sorry to tell her that homosexuals have contributed a lot more to society than just sexual exploits. Just because I sleep with someone you may not approve of does not mean that I don't pay taxes, vote, have a job, have a family that loves me, have children, have pets, own a home, own a car, go on vacations, play sports etc. etc. a whole hell of a lot of normal stuff. A homosexual can relate to their community just as well as a straight person. No one is exactly the same as another and therefore will not agree with another 100%, but that difference does not define us. I am not defined by who I sleep with - I am defined by my contribution to my family, my society, my country and the human race.



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home