Friday, December 14, 2007

Jodie Foster Discussed on CNN "Is She Gay?"

Apparently it is a big discussion to figure out what someone's sexual orientation is. I hope that one day in this country SOOOOOONNNN we don't have to worry. I as a homosexual do not think my sexuality needs to be a topic of discussion any more than the next person's should be. If I am gay why do we have to sit around and discuss it? We don't sit around discussing the details of people's heterosexuality and the truth is that there is a lot more to each of these groups than what they do in their bedrooms (or on the couch or the kitchen table or in the swimming pool or.....). The thing is that there are heterosexuals all over this country and others who participate in all sorts of odd behaviors sexually. There are straight people into S&M, swinging, bondage and lists and lists of more. None of them are discussed so heavily, so politically and in such a negative light by the mass public as homosexuals. Why is that? Why is it that homosexuals are thrown to the wolves in such a way? Why is it that despite all of the heterosexuals who participate in alternative sexual acts we as homosexuals are the only group who has to endure unequal treatment and removal of rights, work place discrimination, political exploitation and more when none of the other groups do? It's crazy really when you think about it. I believe in all sorts of things some of which millions disagree with but the one thing I do believe in that ranks above and beyond all of my other beliefs and everyone elses is FREEDOM. I fought for it for God's sake and for America's sake and I damn well expect to have it no matter the cost or result. And until one of those fricking wars we fight affords all Americans TRUE AND ACTUAL FREEDOM I will not support the war. Who ever tells you we fight wars for freedom needs to get off their propaganda high horse and show you how we are all free in this country because I don't see it and until I do I will pacify myself with long blog rants and gratuitous videos about what celebrities are gay and are not.



Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home